TAILORED OUTPLACEMENT SOLUTIONS
CV Pilots provides tailored, sensibly-priced outplacement solutions designed to empower individuals to navigate difficult career transitions and secure new roles.
BESPOKE OUTPLACEMENT SOLUTIONS
Through a combination of one-on-one support and coaching, our four-stage outplacement programmes address the emotional and practical realities of being made redundant.
Your business is going through a difficult period of change. Regrettably, that means letting some employees go.
You care deeply about the wellbeing of your people and want to look after them in a tangible way at this extremely tough time.
You know that generic, one-size-fits-all outplacement services are not the answer.
You want to invest in practical, individually-tailored assistance that equips each person to take the next step in their careers.
At CV Pilots, we start and finish with the individual.
We go to unusual lengths to develop a deep understanding of each client's unique requirements. We then deliver meaningful solutions that get results in a fast-changing environment.
Our programmes have achieved positive results for a spectrum of clients from the world’s leading companies, ranging from CEOs and senior executives to middle management and junior members of staff.
The CV Pilots outplacement programmes will ensure that your people hit the ground running.
- Step 1: Assess Needs & Goals
- Step 2: Create a Plan of Action
- Step 3: Prepare Application & Personal Marketing Materials
- Step 4: Apply for New Roles with Targeted Coaching
STEP 1: ASSESS NEEDS & GOALS
Redundancy is tough process to go through.
Those affected are often hit with a paralysing cocktail of financial concerns, shock and panic and lowered self-esteem.
A positive reframing of the situation allows individuals to shift their perspective from a feeling of loss – which can hinder job search performance – to a sense of new opportunity.
We listen to what each client needs and provide practical tools that help them regain a positive perspective including:
- One-on-one coaching to ascertain career direction preferences and alleviate anxiety
- Career suitability assessments such as Myers–Briggs, Enneagram and StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Budgeting and financial forecasting tools to assist with planning during career transition
STEP 2: CREATE A PLAN OF ACTION
In this phase, we work with each client to create a personalised action plan, helping them to:
- Research target companies and appointments
- Develop a networking and outreach plan
- Contact recruiters
- Submit applications
- Prepare for interviews
- Follow up with hiring managers
STEP 3: PREPARE APPLICATION & PERSONAL MARKETING MATERIALS
Substandard application materials are one of the main reasons applicants have difficulty securing interviews.
Once the direction of travel is crystallised, we prepare professionally-written personal branding materials to include:
- Optimised LinkedIn Profile
- Cover Letter(s)
- Professional Biography
At this stage, our writers gain an in-depth understanding of each individual’s experience and produce outstanding application documents that set them apart from other similar applicants.
STEP 4: APPLY FOR NEW ROLES WITH TARGETED COACHING
CV Pilots provides follow-up support and tailored job search assistance. We hold clients accountable, offering motivation and encouragement as they execute their action plans.
In these one-on-one coaching sessions, we review progress made to date and provide guidance on the best course of action needed to achieve future career objectives.
Our coaches can assist with:
- Application advice and strategy development
- Interview coaching
- Offer analysis
- Onboarding and performance management
- Salary negotiations
- Goal setting
- Life and career balance
Our dedicated coaches also research and recommend relevant professional development opportunities or qualifications.
OUR SECTOR-SPECIFIC EXPERTISE
We have worked with clients across all major sectors and career levels.
A sample of sectors and positions we have worked with include:
- Real Estate - Property Developers, Real Estate Agents, Facilities Managers
- Finance - CFOs, CEOs, Investment Bankers, Wealth Managers, Financial Planners, Private Equity Fund Managers
- Consulting - Consultants and Group Leaders in Strategy, Technology, Tax and Finance Consulting
- Sales and Marketing - Digital Media Directors, OOH Specialists, Account Managers
- Hospitality - Hotel and Restaurant Managers, Revenue Management and Pricing Managers
- Oil and Gas - Measurement Engineers, Commercial Managers, Deal Origination and Business Development Professionals
- Human Resources - Heads of Human Resources, HR Business Partners, Internal Recruiters, Training and Development Managers
- Education - Administrators, Superintendents, Professors
- Retail - CEOs, District Managers, Procurement Specialists
- IT - Group Heads, Agile Project Managers, Penetration Testing Experts, Product Managers, Development Leads
- Science and Medicine - Scientists, Drug Development Researchers, Doctors, Nurses
- Communications - Heads of External Relations, PR Specialists