Why Choose Us for Your Real Estate CV
We speak the language of real estate.
Whether you're in commercial or residential real estate finance, development, brokerage, property management or consulting, we can help.
Our Founder, Matt Glodz, studied Real Estate at Cornell and worked in feasibility and investment analysis for Hilton. He also taught for Cornell's Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management online certificate program.
Whether you work with Matt or one of our writers, we'll leverage a powerful combination of industry expertise and expert writing ability to craft a CV that drive results.
We partner with real estate executive recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients. As a result, we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
With CV Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry, having studied at top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can obtain an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Clients
- Global Director of Commercial Real Estate - Leading Bank
- Director of Global Real Estate, Design and Capital Projects - International Media Company
- Director of Design and Construction - Restaurant Group
- Senior Project Manager - Real Estate Consulting Firm
- Senior Property Manager - Retail Real Estate
- Facilities Manager - Retail Real Estate
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm
Who We Are
CV Pilots is a London-based CV writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful applicants at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked in corporate for large global organisations.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers first-hand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At CV Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft CVs that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.