Why Choose Us for Your Accounting CV
We have worked with accountants at all stages of their careers, including Partners at Big Four Firms.
We understand the calibre of content and level of attention to detail required for CVs that land interviews at the Big Four and other top accounting firms.
We'll leverage our industry knowledge and writing expertise to craft a top-notch CV that drives results. We have worked with:
• Chartered Management Accountants (CIMA)
• Chartered Accountants (ICAEW, ICAS, CAI)
• Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Chartered Public Finance Accountants (CIPFA)
• Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
We also work with accounting recruiters who trust us to prepare documents for their clients: we know exactly what it takes to best position you for success.
When working with CV Pilots, you can trust that you're in good hands:
- We're Fully Accredited: We are a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches.
- Our Writers are Top Quality: Our writers are among the best in the industry, having studied at top-tier institutions and worked for respected corporations.
- You'll Receive One-on-One Support: Our writing services include an hour-long consultation so we can get an in-depth understanding of your background and career goals.
- Service is Our Priority: We'll work with you to make sure you're satisfied with your documents.
Our Previous Accounting Clients
- Partner, Audit and Assurance Services - Big 4 Firm
- Director of Accounting - Fortune 100 Company (Media)
- Chief Accounting Officer - Real Estate Investment Firm
- Vice President of Accounting - Shared Services Firm
- Audit Manager - Deloitte
- Group Internal Audit and Senior Risk Manager - Tech Firm
- Director, Accounting & Finance - Non-Profit
- Financial Accountant - Fortune 100 Company (Retail)
- Staff Accountant - Independent Accounting Firm
Who We Are
CV Pilots is a London-based CV writing and corporate outplacement firm that works with driven, successful applicants at all stages of their careers.
Our Founder and Managing Partner, Matt Glodz, studied business communication at Cornell University and worked within large global organisations.
He observed what drove the decision making of recruiters and hiring managers first-hand, noting that qualified candidates were frequently denied interview opportunities due to poorly written documents.
At CV Pilots, Matt and his team leverage their solid business and writing backgrounds to craft CVs that give their clients the best chance of landing interviews.