LinkedIn & Interview Tips From Our Career Advice Blog
We compiled a list of articles from our career advice blog that will help you:
- Create and optimise your LinkedIn profile
- Prepare for interviews
- Learn about recruitment trends that affect you as an applicant
Must Reads: LinkedIn
- A Beginner's Guide to LinkedIn
- How to Write a Compelling LinkedIn Summary [with Examples]
- Should I write my LinkedIn summary in the first person or third person?
- Why Should I Join LinkedIn? Here Are 6 Critical Reasons
- How to Write a Standout LinkedIn Headline [Examples & Formula]
- 3 Ways to Effectively Add Skills to Your LinkedIn Profile
Interview Preparation Advice
- How to Leverage the STAR Method to Ace Behavioral Interviews
- What Are Good Questions To Ask During an Interview?
- 20 Questions To Help You Prepare For An Interview
- 6 Reasons Why You're Not Getting Interviews
- How to Handle a Zoom Interview During Coronavirus
- Not getting interviews? How to Optimise Your Job Search Strategy
- 6 Key Recruitment Trends You’ll See in 2021 [Recruiter Perspectives]
- The Best Ways to Get a Job Offer [Research-Based]
- Recruiters Explain How to Address Employment Gaps Due To COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Position Yourself for Career Success in Uncertain Times
- Recruiter Advice: Sending Thank You Notes After an Interview [with Sample]
- Guide to Remote Hiring for Companies and Candidates
Additional LinkedIn Tips
- How to Keep Your LinkedIn Job Search Confidential
- How to Request (and Write) a LinkedIn Recommendation
- 5 Ways to Increase Your LinkedIn Profile Views
- How should my LinkedIn profile differ from my CV?
- How do I hide my LinkedIn profile from search engines?
- How to Create a Custom LinkedIn URL
About CV Pilots
CV Pilots is an award-winning executive CV writing, career coaching and outplacement firm. Our previous clients include CEOs and senior executives at the world's leading companies.
Here's how we can help you:
CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn Writing: After a one-hour phone consultation, one of our expert writers will prepare your top-quality personal marketing materials from scratch.
Career Transitions: A powerful combination of our document writing and career coaching services helps position you to secure a new role.
We're a proud member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches. All of our writers have studied at top-tier universities and have solid industry experience.